Thursday, November 29, 2012

Six Sweet Years of Anna



 Happy 6th Birthday to Anna! It's hard to believe that for 6 years she has been gracing us with her sweetness. She is truly one of the most kind hearted, funny little 6 year old divas alive. She's always telling us how she loves everyone including the bad guys and her actions show it. I don't think it's anywhere in her to not like another soul. She loves to be around people and she's a major fashionista (no clue where that came from). I have gotten out of the shower many a times to find a dress and fancy shoes laying on the bed for me to wear. She hates my moms jeans style and comes home all the time with a play by play of what her kindergarden teacher was wearing that day. Were going on almost 4 years of her changing he outfits 4 times a day.
The girls a little genius at an almost 2nd grade reading level and she want to be mom and teacher when she grows up. Her sense of humor is way beyond her years sometimes and she has the most contagious laugh to go along with it. She can change like Jekyll and Hyde like you wouldn't believe when she's being teased by her sister and can go from sweet to kicking the walls in a flash.
I would have to say the thing I love about Anna are her facial expressions. I got home from the park a few weeks ago and below are some of the pictures that I thought captured Anna perfectly. She keeps us laughing and more than anything she keeps us humble as me and Travis are in awe that such a tender hearted loving spirit has been sent to us. We love you Anna!






For her birthday party we had a princess party and my friend Lauren who has a princess party buisness came as snow white and surprised Anna. It was adorable!


No comments:

Post a Comment