Wednesday, October 17, 2012

First Day of School





So it happened 2 months ago but I think I'm finally ready to blog about it. (sniff sniff) Grace and Anne started school again. And two months into it it's as bad as I thought. I saw a friend at the park yesterday who said...wow I'm not used to seeing you with just two. I bet your enjoying school being in. Nope not at all. When I say Grace and Anna are my best friends I'm being totally serious. I kind of laugh to myself when their teacher talk about how shy they are because the side I get to see of them is hilarious.
But here are a couple of picture of the first day.



 So this is the group of kinder gardeners just from our neighborhood.


 I felt the picture below deserved to be bigger because just look at their faces. I took this while we were having a little neighborhood kindergarden photo shoot. Nelson looks like he's about to die and Dillan looks like he's going at least 80mph. I loose it every time I see this picture. If you could just see these two neighbors on a daily basis.

So far school has been great. Anna has a little rough time sometimes but whenever she does they call Grace out of her class to come cheer her up. Now that is one incredible school It's just on occasion. She absolutely loves school though. One day she was having a hard time and I asked her if she wanted to be home schooled. (knowing exactly what her answer would be) she didn't even take 10 seconds to say no. So I know she loves it we just miss each other. She comes home everyday though and says that she started to feel sad and then said a prayer. It's so comforting to know that even at the age of 5 if we teach our children the truth then they will know where to turn for guidance when lifes storms come.

No comments:

Post a Comment