Wednesday, October 3, 2012

He's The Guy... He's Super Why!


  So a couple of weeks ago I found a ridiculous deal on a Super Why costume. This happened at the perfect time being that as of late Nelson has experienced an identity crisis.He is convinced he is Super Why. He no longer responds to Nelson he politely informs you it's Super Why. In preschool he is Super Why, in nursery when they asked him to pretend he was a snowman he let the teacher know that he wasn't a snowman... he's Super Why. He wears it to the library, grocery store, park, you name it. He hates to take it off.
  It has also has been a huge help on discipline as I remind him a few times a day that Super Why listens to his mom, doesn't hit his sister, cleans up his messes etc. And it has worked wonders so I have to say that costume has worked better than any parenting book ever has.
   And so he works all day long to save the world with his amazing super power to warm hearts which as you can see is one exhausting job.

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome. I love that it looks like I've posted on my own blog when you post. Love it. Love super why too. both of them

    ReplyDelete